- Online voting will be open from 15 May – 20 June 2017 to select two (2) winners.
- The judging panel will convene to select the four (4) winners on (To be confirmed).
Screening & Judging Criteria
- The entry addresses the theme/category of the competition.
- The entry is beneficial to Thai tourism.
- The entry involves destinations in Thailand, or portrays the Thai way of life, art and culture, traditions, as well as festivals in Thailand.
- The entry promotes a good image of Thai tourism
Guidelines for voting
- Once the entries have been approved, voters can register to vote via tatnewsroom.org until 20 June 2017, and their names will automatically be entered into a lucky draw.
- One (1) “like” is worth one (1) point based on number of likes on the original posts on the TAT Newsroom only.
- Entries will be displayed based on vote ranking.
- Voters are encouraged to vote for the entries that are deemed as helping to promote a good image of Thailand and its culture