Rules for Submission
1.Entrants are limited to submitting a total of one (1) blog and one (1) video each, and the content must be in English only.
- A Thailand travel blog entry should be no longer than 350 words in length and must be in MS-word format. The entry must include up to five (5) pictures – minimum three (3) – to illustrate the story. The size of each photo must not be larger than 2MB with high quality.
- A video should be between 30 and 90 seconds in length and must be in MP4 format only. See more details on how to upload your Thailand travel videos.
2.The entries must cover one of the following categories about ‘Unique Local Thai Experiences’ that the bloggers have had while travelling in Thailand:
- Local People: Have you felt part of a local Thai community, discovered friendship, or enjoyed the amazing hospitality and fun-loving nature of the Thai people?
- Local Places: Tell us about some of the amazing places and attractions you’ve seen as you’ve travelled around Thailand and tell us how they inspired and affected you.
- Local Experiences: Share your unique local Thai experiences. Have you tasted an amazing meal, enjoyed an adventurous trek or enjoyed eco-tourism activities or a specially arranged and tailored Thai experience?
3.Entrants can submit their entries via tatnewsroom.org from 15 May 2017 until 15 June 2017, and only approved entries will be uploaded for judging and voting process.
4. Entries, once approved and uploaded can be shared with online followers using the key hash tag #BloggerThailand17 followed by another hash tag that indicates the category for the entry: #ThaiPeople , #ThaiPlaces or #ThaiExperiences
5. Hyperlinks to third party websites in the body copy or titles of all entries will not be allowed and will be removed before uploading for judging and voting process, or entries will be placed on editorial hold status in order to allow entrants to make the required reviews and changes..
- All entries must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere either online or in print, or have won prizes in any other competition. Entrants must be able to guarantee that the blog, photo or video they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Work that has already been posted on entrants’ personal blogs but NOT older than four (4) months will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to make sure that any photos or videos they upload of people have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party. When an individual under 18 is featured in an image, the entrant must be able to confirm that a parent or guardian has given consent.
- If it is proven that an entrant has uploaded a blog, photo or video that they don’t have the rights to, any disputes, claims or legal action over disputed copyright remain the responsibility of the entrant. TAT Newsroom will bear no responsibility.
- Photos or videos entered may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Bloggers can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc., but not manipulate the content. Photos with watermarks or names will not be eligible. TAT Newsroom reserves the right to exclude photos or videos that may have been treated so as to alter their authenticity.