By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions and meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TAT Newsroom as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
Under the TAT Newsroom Blogger Campaign 2017’s Terms and Conditions, you understand and agree that:
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over only.
2. Entrants must be deemed as genuine travel bloggers by the TAT Newsroom Team. This means they have a regularly-updated presence on social media channels and a substantial number of regular followers. Platforms could include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc. or a personal blog that covers travel, food or culture topics.
3. Entrants need to “like” and “follow” all social media accounts of both the TAT Newsroom and the campaign’s sub-brand (Blogger Thailand), and must inform their followers that they have entered the contest via all their social media platforms in order to be eligible for consideration by the judging panel. These accounts are:
- TAT Newsroom: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; and Google+
- Blogger Thailand: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram
4.TAT newsroom reserves the right to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for tourism publicity and news purposes.
5.TAT Newsroom bears no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
6.By entering, all entrants and any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs, videos and general locations for publicity purposes of the TAT Newsroom.
10.Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
12.TAT Newsroom reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes, including travel dates, are subject to availability.
13.The Thailand trip for winners takes place from 20-25 July 2017. If winning entrants are not able to travel at this time, TAT reserves the right to choose the next entrants with the highest number of points or whose work was deemed outstanding by judges. There will be no compensation for winning entrants who are unable to join the trip during the set dates.